Monday, January 19, 2009

Hello.

It could matter. A blog. Hardly a novel thing this day and age. But it could matter, maybe even be important. Sure, it's an arrogant assumption. It might not be that my words become important to an insatiable group of readers. Maybe it will just somehow lead me to something I need to do, something important. I was familiar with the media of the blog, but I must give credit to my millennial friends Eugene and Rachel who introduced me to the modesty and possible relevance of the format. Of course, the Carla has wanted me to write for some time, but this is the first time I will write for the public consumption.
I guess why it really happened now though is I've always been comfortable enough with monotony-I think it's important to enjoy the every day. But now I'd like to take the chance, maybe to luck my way into something that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment